At PVCA, it is our goal to make Christian education accessable to all families in the Vernon area. Check out the links below to discover additional information about our admission policies and tuition.
PLEASE NOTE: For the 2022-2023 school year, we presently offer GRADES K-8.
SUPPLIES FOR K-3 STUDENTS ARE PROVIDED FOR IN THE REGISTRATION FEE.
SUPPLIES FOR GRADES 6-8 STUDENTS ARE PROVIDED BY THE TEACHER AT THE COST OF $50 FOR THE YEAR.
Students need to supply their own headphones for the Chromebooks.
REGISTRATION happens in 3 phases:
October/November - Kindergarten (for the following year),
January - Present students returning,
February til all classes are at full capacity - use the wait list to start filling empty spots.
PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL CLASSES HAVE A WAIT LIST.
- First and Last Name of child
- Grade Entering
- School Year Entering (ie 2023-2024)
- Date of Birth
- Both Parents First and Last Names
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- Preferred Method of Contact?
- If more than one child - Is it ok if there is only 1 spot available? Or do you only want us to call you if there is a spot available for ALL of your children?
- Please let us know the reason you would like your child in our school.
- This is a Seventh-day Adventist School and as such, if a new Adventist family moves to Vernon, their children's names will be moved to the top of the list.
- Likewise, when a present family has siblings, those siblings move to the top of the list. (After any Adventist children)